The last update: October 11, 2018.
The closed joint-stock company “Tegra State” takes care of the protection of your information and complies with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) of the European Union and other laws aimed at protecting your information. In order to learn more, carefully read the present message.
1. How should the present message be read?
Most important questions about how we collect, use and store information about you on this website will be answered in the present message. If you have any questions or if any part of the present message is unclear, we are prepared to help you, as it is described in the part 15 of the present message. Please take a note that any form of the word “we” in this message signifies our Company, as stated in the part 2 of the present message.
2. Who is responsible for the protection of my information?
We are: Closed Joint-Stock Company “Tegra State”; Our company code: 300722468; Our address: Savanorių pr. 178A, Vilnius.
3. Why do you collect information about me?
We provide a public access to the website www.gudfor.com (hereinafter – “Website”) and social network profiles on Facebook and Instagram (hereinafter – “Social network profiles”), support and improve them and ensure their protection. While browsing our Website and Social network profiles, you conclude a contract with us by which you receive an access to the contents of the Website and Social network profiles and agree to its usage conditions established by legal acts, including, but not limited to copyright provisions and personal data protection and privacy conditions provided herein.
We need to collect, use and store information about you in order to: • manage, improve and optimize our Website and the experience of its users; • provide answers to inquiries, suggestions of the Website visitors, provide technical support; • understand browsing tendencies, evaluate the size and usage models of our audience, understand wishes and demands of our users; • improve the prominence of the website by performing marketing activities; • improve the operation and the appearance of the Website, create new functions and functionality; • comply with legal obligations, resolve any disputes that may arise between you and us or between us and third parties, and implement our rights occurring due to all agreements concluded between you and us or us and third parties; • protect our rights and property related to the Website.
4. What information about me do you collect, use and store?
When you browse the Website, we may use technologies (the analysis of inquiries submitted by your browser to the Website, cookies, etc.), that automatically collect: • Usage information: when you access the Website, we may automatically collect certain data about your access to the Website and its usage (for example, URL of entry and exit links, contents and pages you access while on the Website, access dates and times, etc.); • Information about the device: when you access the Website, we may automatically collect information about your device and internet connection (for example, IP addresses, the type of a computer or a mobile device being used, the version of an operational system, a device identifier, a browser type, language, etc.); • Information about your consent to install cookies: when you access our Website, it requests a consent to install cookies onto your computer. Please note that the collected data is anonymous and cannot be used to determine your exact identity.
When, on your own initiative, you send a message using contact e-mails provided on the Website or the functionality of the Website, the following data is collected: • identification data (name, surname, company, etc.); • contact information (e-mail. etc.); • additional information required for the conclusion of a corresponding type of an agreement if you propose a conclusion of an agreement (for example: for the proposal of a conclusion of an employment contract – date of birth, CV data, etc.) or the contents of your provided inquiry; • any other data provided on your own initiative, that you consider important in the context of an inquiry or a proposal being submitted; • our answer to your inquiry.
Please note that in order to provide a proper answer to your inquiry, we may request additional information, which, in our opinion, is necessary in order to provide an answer to your inquiry.
5. Do you collect sensitive personal data about me?
We do not collect sensitive information about you.
When you access the Website, we may send one or a few cookies – small text files, in which there is a line of letter and numeric symbols. We may use both session and persistent cookies. After the browser is closed, a session cookie disappears. A persistent cookie remains after the browser is closed and may be used in the browser during subsequent visits to the Website.
Cookies are a technical measure aimed at automatic collection of technical browsing information specified in the part 4 of the present message.
We use the following types of cookies:
• Session cookies. We use session cookies in order for you to be able to use our Website;
• Analytical cookies. We use analytical cookies in order to see visiting statistics of our Website or the account of a Social network, topics you are interested in, and in order for us to be able to offer high-quality information that is most relevant to you.
• Marketing cookies. We use marketing cookies in order to enhance our prominence, as well as, for the provision of more interesting and consistent with your interests advertisements.
The list of our cookies:
Cookies Google Analytics
Purpose of a cookie Website visiting monitoring
Cookie usage period 1 year
Data used Anonymous data , a unique number provided by a cookie
Purpose of a cookie Website visiting monitoring
Cookie usage period 2 years
Data used Anonymous data, a unique number provided by a cookie
Cookies Facebook Pixel
Purpose of a cookie Website visiting monitoring, display of advertisements in the social network Facebook
Cookie usage period 1 month
Data used A unique number provided by a cookie
Purpose of a cookie To remember whether you agreed to the usage of cookies
Cookie usage period 1 month
Data used A unique number provided by a cookie
Persistent cookies may be deleted through your browser settings. Look in you browser’s user’s manual in order to learn a proper way to change cookie settings.
7. What information should I provide to you and why?
As a visitor of the Website, you do not need to provide us with any information. All technical information is automatically collected using standard browser browsing technologies (the analysis of inquiries submitted by your browser to the Website, cookies, etc.). If you submit an inquiry to us using contact e-mails provided on the Website, you should specify: • identification data (name, surname, company, etc.); • contact information (e-mail. etc.); • additional information required for the conclusion of a corresponding type of an agreement if you propose a conclusion of an agreement; • topic and contents of the inquiry.
You also have an opportunity to, at your own discretion, provide additional data that you consider important for the inquiry or the proposal to conclude an agreement (for example: an employment agreement). If certain information that is required for a provision of a proper answer to your inquiry, we may request this information to be provided.
8. What other information about me do you collect from other sources and what are these sources?
We do not collect any information about visitors of our Website from other sources.
9. Why are you legally allowed to collect my information? We legally collect information about you, because: • We require your information in order to provide access to the Website, i. e. to execute our agreement and allow the browsing of our Website, and, in order for us to provide answers to your offers, submitted at your initiative, on conclusion of agreements with us (point b part 1 article 6 of the General Data Protection Regulation); • We are required to store your personal data sent together with an inquiry, sent to us at your own initiative, in compliance with provisions of laws (point c part 1 article 6 of the General Data Protection Regulation); • We require your information in order to comply with our legal obligations, to resolve all disputes that may arise with you or third parties and ensure our rights arising from all agreements concluded between you and us and us and third parties. (point c part 1 article 6 of the General Data Protection Regulation); • We require your information in order to improve our Website and the experience of its users, and also protect the Website from an unauthorized access, monitor the website visiting, carry out marketing by displaying interesting and relevant to you advertisements (point f part 1 article 6 of the General Data Protection Regulation).
10. Will you use my personal data for an automatic decision-making and my profiling?
11. Who will you share my personal data with?
We can disclose your personal data to:
• The buyer or other successor of our rights, during a merger, separation, restructuring, reorganization, liquidation or other sale or transfer or continuity or bankruptcy, liquidation of a part of the property of our Company or a similar process, when your personal data stored with us is among the transferred property;
• Our insurers and (or) professional consultants, to the extent it is reasonably required in order to acquire or maintain an insurance protection, to manage risk, to receive a professional consultation or an affirmation, execution or protection of legal requirements, during both legal proceedings and during an administrative or extrajudicial procedure;
• Our providers of services or contractors to the extent it is reasonably required in order to provide of an access, to support, to create and end ensure the protection of the Website.
We may also disclose your personal data, if such a disclosure is necessary in order to comply with legal obligations, for the determination, execution or protection of legal claims, applicable to us during both legal proceedings and during an administrative or extrajudicial procedure.
12. Will my personal data be transferred outside the borders of the European Economic Area?
13. How long will you store information about me?
Automatically collected technical Information about a visitor’s device (s) and browsing is stored in accordance with the table of cookies, provided in the part 6.
All the other information will be stored in accordance with the Index of General Document Storage Periods approved by the Chief Archivist of Lithuania or a limitation period applicable to certain relations of a claim statement, depending on which of these terms is longer.
14. What are my rights?
You have the following rights in the personal data protection field (note that limitations or conditions established by the laws may be applied to these rights):
• to submit a request to get acquainted with the information available about you;
• to submit a request to correct the information available about you;
• to submit an objection for the data management due to our legal interest, when corresponding data is managed exclusively due to our legal interests, and such management disproportionally restricts your rights and freedoms or legal interests in the context of specific circumstances;
• to submit a request to delete information about you:
o when the data is managed exclusively due to our legal interests, you object to such data management, and such management disproportionally restricts your rights and freedoms as well as legal interests in the context of specific circumstances, except for cases when such data management is required in order to submit legal demands or defend against submitted legal demands;
o when your data is managed illegally.
• to submit a request to restrict an access to the information available about you or its deletion:
o when faulty data is requested to be corrected – for a period, until identified faults are corrected;
o when an objection to manage data is submitted due to our legal interest, until your claim is investigated and our decision about its subsequent management is adopted;
o when we do not require personal data anymore, but you require it in order to submit legal demands or defend against submitted legal demands;
o any data, managed without a legal basis, when you do not wish its deletion.
• to submit a request to export your data;
• to submit a claim to the State Data Protection Inspection.
If you want to use your rights identified below, please, contact us, as it is specified in the part 15. Please note that conditions and exceptions anticipated by the law may be applied to these rights.
15. How can you help me?
If you have any questions, comments or complaints related to the way we collect, use and store data about you, we are prepared to help you. If you need any help, please contact us by e-mail email@example.com.